Liking & Loving

Posted: June 13, 2010 in Thoughts

A million little pieces, Twilight saga, Bridges of The Madison County… and the list goes on.. I like to read. Or is it that I love to read..?? I guess there is a thin line difference between Liking and Loving.

Here are some things which I love:

  • Sms
  • UCB
  • Frappe
  • Bodyshop
  • Grey Goose
  • Lip Gloss
  • Colin Farrell
  • Impulse buying
  • Shorts
  • Puma
  • Impromptu travel
  • Crabs
  • Shacks
  • Glossy paper

 

So this loving business actually resides in people’s mind, and to gauge the extent of this emotional activity (Refer it as EA later on) is pretty difficult.. at least I feel so.

Every individual is different and that wat makes the matter more  complex. Situations differ, moods differ, motives differ, beliefs differ… and because of this high paying EA a labyrinthine gets created. Sooner or later, the whole bunch gets entangled.

It’s a very common phenomenon that people actually get confused between things they Like and things they Love. It’s a very simple formula you see, you keep on liking something or someone and this persistent action increases your EA, eventually end up loving it- this is 90 % chance. The rest 10% I give to another equation – u love something or someone almost instantly, kinda 1st sight!  Again due credit to your senses; your eyes and your mind.

What happens when you are deprived of things you love?.. You feel cursed, You feel dejected, You feel low..  (the EA gains momentum here).

Here goes a fine solution for you..

 ‘It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.

 So there are 3 things  I conclude:

  1. Mind plays the actual game
  2. Liking + passion = Love
  3. Persistent liking = Loving

‘r

(This is just What I feel and not necessarily you have to feel the same way)

Advertisements
Comments
  1. Swetak says:

    Now,this is wat u call parallel thinking….inspires a person to think out of box….Good work…!!!

  2. Rashi says:

    very true,,i do agree with u…good analysis and observations…keep it up

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s